SPLENDA® Coconut Rice Pancakes
Gluten-free and topped with flavorful fruit, these pancakes are the healthier way to enjoy breakfast.
- 3/4 cup rice flour
- 1/4 cup toasted coconut
- Pinch of salt
- 3 packets SPLENDA® Naturals Stevia Sweetener
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup water
- Oil or butter for cooking
- 4 nectarines, pitted and sliced (apricots, plums or peaches are great too)
- 1/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon ginger, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup toasted almonds, chopped
- 2 limes
- Yogurt for serving (optional)
- Mint for garnish
- To prepare pancakes, mix together flour, toasted coconut, salt, and 2 packets of SPLENDA® Naturals Stevia Sweetener. Whisk in coconut milk and water until incorporated.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, and coat with oil or butter. Working in batches, place 1/4 cup of batter in prepared pan and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, flipping once.
- Add nectarine slices to a cast-iron skillet over high heat. Add butter, ginger and almonds.
- Reduce heat to medium, and cook, stirring, until butter is melted and ginger is fragrant and tender.
- Remove from heat and zest and juice limes over top. Nectarines should be slightly jammy and tender.
- To serve, top warm pancakes with caramelized nectarines and yogurt. Garnish with fresh mint.