- 150 grams rice with 1 tablespoon sushi vinegar (for white sushi rice)
- 200 grams rice with 1 tablespoon sushi vinegar (for pink sushi rice)
- 1 cucumber
- 2 tablespoons denbu (sweet fish flakes)
- 3 sticks imitation crab
- 20 grams salmon
- 8 sticks tamagoyaki (Japanese omelette)
- 4 sheets nori
- Spread white sushi rice onto a sheet of nori. Place the cucumber on top and roll tightly.
- Combine denbu with 200 grams sushi rice. Spread this onto another sheet of nori and place the first sushi roll on top. Roll tightly. Then cut into 4 segments.
- Place all four segments onto another sheet of nori, arranging them so that it becomes a square shape. Place salmon, egg and imitation crab inside and start wrapping.
- Use the last sheet of nori to continue wrapping the sushi.
- Make sure to keep it a nice square shape. Cucumbers should be at the corners.
- Carefully slice into bite-sized pieces.