- 2 squid tentacles
- Tempura batter
- 2 tablespoons mentsuyu (noodle soup base)
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 500 grams cooked rice
- Green onions, chopped
- White sesame seeds
- Combine tempura batter with water. Coat tentacles with batter and deep-fry in hot oil until crispy.
- In a frying pan, comine mentsuyu, mirin and sugar and mix well. Add in the fried squid tentacles and simmer for one minute.
- Line rice bowl with plastic wrap. Put cooked rice into the bowl and place squid tentacles on top. Wrap it up with the plastic and mold into a triangle.
- Take the plastic off and wrap with nori. Sprinkle with green onions and sesame seeds.