- 60g glutinous rice flour
- 60g silken tofu
- Food coloring (red), as needed
- Strawberries, as needed
- Red bean paste, as needed
- Nata de coco, as needed
- Strawberry ice cream, as needed
- Combine glutinous rice flour and silken tofu and mix well. Add red food coloring to 1/5 of the mixture and set aside.
- Using your hand, press the mochi dough and bring it together into one lump. Pinch off dough from the lump and roll each one into a ball. Take the red mochi dough and make smaller balls. Push them onto the white mochi balls to make paws.
- Cook the shiratama mochi balls in boiling water until they start to float.
- Pick them up and soak in ice water. Serve with strawberries, red bean paste, nada de coco and strawberry ice cream.