- 8 ounces fettuccine
- 1 pound chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 tablespoons Sriracha
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- Fresh parsley as garnish
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken, Sriracha and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add minced garlic and sauté until fragrant.
- Add chicken and cook for 5 minutes.
- Pour in cream and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to simmer, and let the chicken cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the cooked pasta and toss to coat. Stir in shredded Parmesan and dried parsley.
- Serve with fresh parsley as garnish.