- 2 sheets puff pastry, cold
- 1 egg, beaten
- Splash of milk
- 4 ounces brie
- Jam of your choosing
- Sprig of fresh rosemary
- Coarse sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut each roll of puff pastry into 12 rectangles, then cut each of those in half.
- Combine beaten egg and splash of milk. Brush 12 of the small rectangles with egg wash. Add a popsicle stick halfway up the puff pastry and press in gently.
- Place a small slice of brie on top of the egg wash and popsicle stick. Dollop with about 1/2 teaspoon of jam, and sprinkle some rosemary on top.
- Take another square of puff pastry and press between your fingers to make it slightly bigger, and place it on top. Use a fork to crimp and seal the edges together. (The egg wash will act as glue.) Prick the top lightly with a fork.
- Place brie bites on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Brush with egg wash again, and sprinkle with sea salt (and more rosemary if you like). Bake for 13 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before serving.