- 4 (8 ounce) packages lemon jello
- 8 packets of gelatin
- Cold water
- Plastic bowl that’s deep enough to suspend a stapler
- Add 2 cups of water to a pot and heat until hot.
- In a large bowl, add one package lemon jello and 2 packets of gelatin. Pour hot water into bowl and stir to dissolve. Whisk in cold water according to package directions, then place in refrigerator to set.
- Add six cups of water to a pot, bring to a boil and dissolve the rest of the jello and gelatin. Stir in cool water according to package directions.
- Place stapler upside down on top of the set jello. Pour the second batch of jello onto the stapler and chill until set.
- Place the bowl of jello into a larger bowl partially full of warm water. Let set for a couple minutes to loosen the jello from the sides of the bowl.
- Un-mold jello stapler onto a serving plate. Hide in the desk drawer of your biggest office adversary, and watch them cringe when they need to staple something.