This dinnertime star attraction is five sides of cream cheese and bacon stuffed dough filled in the middle with mozzarella, tomatoes and basil.
- For the dough:
- 2 cups bread flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon dry yeast
- For the pizza:
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 strips bacon, cut into small pieces
- Black pepper
- 1/2 ball mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 4 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 4 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- In a mixing bowl, combine all pizza dough ingredients. Allow dough to sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 390 degrees.
- Roll out pizza dough into a circle. Make 5 cuts around the edges of the dough without slicing all the way across.
- Spread a dollop of cream cheese on each section of dough. Top with bacon and pepper. Pinch corners of each section together, forming the star shape.
- Spread tomato sauce in the center of the star. Top with mozzarella slices, cherry tomatoes and basil.
- Bake pizza for 20 minutes.