- 1 steak (200g)
- Black pepper to taste
- 30 grams ham
- 80 grams grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 eggs
- Oil for frying
- Tomato sauce
- Arrange the steak on a cutting board and pound with a steak hammer so the meat is softer and thinner.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the ham, 40 grams of cheese and roll it to close.
- Carefully involve it in flour, the eggs mixture and finally in breadcrumbs.
- Fry in hot oil.
- Arrange in a baking sheet, cover with tomato sauce, the rest of the grated mozzarella and bake at 350°F for 20 minutes.