- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1 can refrigerated crescent dough
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare a mini muffin tin by spraying it with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine 1/4 cup softened butter, 1/4 cup brown sugar and pecans. Spoon a tablespoon of this mixture into 16 of the muffin tin cups.
- Unroll crescent dough. Pinch together seams, and roll out until about 1/4 inch thick. Spread remaining butter over surface. Combine remaining brown sugar and cinnamon, and sprinkle evenly over surface of buttered dough.
- Roll the dough up from one long end to the other. Cut into 16 pieces, approximately 1/4 inch thick.
- Place one sliced roll into each muffin tin cup. Place in oven and bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool for 2-3 minutes, then place a pan on the top of the tin and flip over to allow sugar-pecan mixture to coat the top.
- Gently insert a wooden stick into the base of each bun to create 'Stick-y Buns'. Enjoy!