- 2 cups shredded coconut
- 1 cup strawberries, blended
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon beet powder
- 1/4 cup agave
- Vegan white chocolate:
- 1 cup raw edible cacao butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup freeze-dried strawberries
- Prepare a mini muffin tin with liners.
- For the filling: In a medium bowl, combine shredded coconut, strawberries, coconut oil, agave and beet root powder. Set aside.
- For the white chocolate: Over a double boiler, mix cacao butter and coconut oil. Once melted, add confectioners sugar, vanilla extract and pinch of salt. Remove from heat and let cool for about 1 minute.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon of chocolate into each muffin liner, then add a spoonful of the coconut strawberry filling. Pour remaining chocolate over top until level. Top with freeze-dried strawberries. Freeze for at least 1 hour before enjoying. Store in freezer.