Strawberry Heart Scones
These strawberry scones are the sweetest way to start the day.
- 50g chopped strawberries
- 180g cake flour
- 7g baking powder
- 20g granulated sugar
- 70g cream cheese
- 20ml strawberry milk
- Cake flour, as needed (for coating)
- Milk, as needed
- Icing, as needed
- Dried raspberries, as needed
- Clotted cream, as needed
- Cut strawberries lengthwise.
- Add cake flour, granulated sugar, and baking powder to a bowl. Mix lightly.
- Add cream cheese and break it up using your hands until it’s not sticky.
- Add the chopped strawberries and strawberry milk. Mix with a spatula.
- Cover the dough and refrigerate for about 20 minutes. Shape the scone dough into a square on a floured surface.
- Cut into heart shape using a cookie cutter.
- Lightly apply milk to the surface of the scones using a pastry brush. Bake in the oven at 170°C for 20 minutes.
- Top with icing and dried raspberries. Enjoy with clotted cream!
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE