Strawberry Milk Carton Pudding
This strawberry pudding is pretty in pink.
- 15 strawberries
- 30g frozen raspberries
- 1000 ml milk
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 6 tbsp condensed milk
- 25g powdered gelatin
- 100ml water
- Mix powdered gelatin and water to make the gelatin.
- In a blender, combine strawberries and raspberries with a dash of milk.
- Strain the mixture through a mesh strainer and remove any chunks. Transfer to a pot.
- Add the remaining milk, sugar, condensed milk, and the gelatin. Heat until all ingredients are dissolved. Do not bring to a boil.
- Let cool until warm.
- Pour the mixture back into the milk carton.
- Place the milk carton in the freezer and let it freeze until solid.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE