- 1 large seedless watermelon
- 1 cup dark chocolate, melted
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups strawberry ice cream, softened
- For the soft serve: Using a handheld electric mixer, whisk cream in a large bowl until soft peaks form, 1 to 2 minutes. Add sugar and vanilla and continue whisking to make stiff peaks, about 30 seconds more. Using a rubber spatula, stir in ice cream until well combined. Transfer mixture to a large plastic bag until semi-firm (like soft-serve ice cream), 4 to 6 hours.
- For the watermelon cones: Quarter watermelon into 5 x 4 x 2-inch triangles. Hollow out the inside of the triangle into a 1-inch rectangle. Freeze for 4 to 6 hours.
- For the chocolate seeds: Double-boil 1 cup of chocolate until melted. Pour into a parchment triangle. Line a sheet tray with another piece of parchment paper and draw teardrop-shaped seeds. Refrigerate until set.
- To assemble: When ready to serve, remove ice cream from freezer and knead bag until uniformly soft, about 30 seconds. Transfer to a piping bag with a tip. Pipe into watermelon cones. Place chocolate seeds on watermelon after filled with soft serve. Serve and enjoy!