- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 tablespoons salted butter, chilled and cut into small cubes
- 2/3 cup buttermilk
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- Raspberry jam, or your favorite flavor
- Turbinado sugar, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a food processor, pulse the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt until combined.
- Add the cubed butter and pulse gently until the mixture begins to turn into crumbles. Transfer to a large bowl. Add the buttermilk and fold gently until the batter is combined, being mindful not to over-mix.
- On a parchment paper-lined sheet tray, place a small amount of the dough. Add a dollop of cream cheese, a dollop of jam and cover with the remaining batter, sealing the edges. Sprinkle the top with turbinado sugar and bake for 12 to 15 minutes until the biscuits are golden brown and the cream cheese has softened in the center. Serve immediately and enjoy!