- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 tablespoons salted butter, chilled and cut into small cubes
- 2/3 cup buttermilk
- 4 eggs, soft-boiled and cooled
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a food processor, pulse the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt until combined.
- Add the cubed butter and pulse gently until the mixture begins to turn into crumbles. Transfer to a large bowl. Add the buttermilk and fold gently until the batter is combined, being mindful not to over-mix.
- On a parchment paper-lined sheet tray, place a small amount of the dough. Add the soft-boiled eggs and cover with the remaining batter, sealing the edges.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes until the biscuits are golden brown. Transfer to a plate, crack open and enjoy!