Stuffed Baby Bok Choy Cups and Teriyaki Peanut Noodles
Steamed bok choy stuffed with seasoned ground pork and a side of spicy peanut noodles is a healthy way make everyone at the dinner table happy. Sponsored by Kikkoman.
- 2 teaspoons ginger, minced
- 3 teaspoons chili garlic sauce
- 3 tablespoons Kikkoman® Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter, smooth
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Kikkoman® Sesame Oil
- 1 tablespoon Kikkoman® Rice Vinegar
- 3/4 pound fresh Asian noodles (can substitute dry linguine)
- 4 quarts water
- In a 6-quart stockpot over high heat, bring 4 quarts of water to a boil. Add noodles and cook to al dente, according to package directions. Drain and rinse noodles well.
- In a blender or food processor, puree garlic noodle sauce ingredients until smooth.
- In a large mixing bowl, pour sauce over noodles and chill in the fridge, allowing the noodles to soak up the sauce for 30 minutes to an hour. Toss just before serving and garnish with scallion and sesame seeds.
- 6 bok choy, leaves trimmed and opened in the middle
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 1/2 pound shrimp, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions, green and white parts, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Kikkoman® Sesame Oil
- 1 tablespoon Kikkoman® Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine filling ingredients. Evenly distribute among bok choy leaves. Steam for 15 minutes until cooked through.
- Serve 1 to 2 bok choy leaves with a serving of peanut noodles.