- 2 teaspoons ginger, minced
- 3 teaspoons chili garlic sauce
- 3 tablespoons Kikkoman® Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter, smooth
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Kikkoman® Sesame Oil
- 1 tablespoon Kikkoman® Rice Vinegar
- 3/4 pound fresh Asian noodles (can substitute dry linguine)
- 4 quarts water
- In a 6-quart stockpot over high heat, bring 4 quarts of water to a boil. Add noodles and cook to al dente, according to package directions. Drain and rinse noodles well.
- In a blender or food processor, puree garlic noodle sauce ingredients until smooth.
- In a large mixing bowl, pour sauce over noodles and chill in the fridge, allowing the noodles to soak up the sauce for 30 minutes to an hour. Toss just before serving and garnish with scallion and sesame seeds.