- 2 (48-count) packages frozen Parker House rolls
- 24 slices thin prosciutto
- 1 (16-ounce) package fresh cranberries, approximately 2 cups
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (8-ounce) round of Brie
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice each roll in half and fill with prosciutto and 2 cranberries.
- Arrange rolls in two circles on the baking sheet, the inner circle with 10 rolls and the outer one with 14 rolls. Leave about a 1/2 inch between each roll. Cover with plastic wrap and allow to thaw and proof, approximately 1 hour.
- Brush each roll with beaten egg. The center hole should be large enough for the Brie. Bake 18 to 20 minutes until golden. Place Brie ring in the center of the rolls and warm for 5 minutes until melted and soft.