- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup small bacon cubes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 hamburger buns
- Mayonnaise to taste
- 2 slices crispy bacon
- Mix the cream cheese, mozzarella cheese and bacon. Set aside.
- In a bowl, add the ground beef, egg, breadcrumbs, salt, pepper and parsley. Mix by hand.
- Form a hamburger, make a hole in the center and stuff with cheese mixture. Repeat with remaining ground beef.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan, and fry the hamburger. Cover with a lid in order to thoroughly melt the cheese.
- Serve on buns with mayonnaise and crispy bacon.