- 12 ounces roasted beets (about 4 medium or 6 small beets) chilled, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 small red onion, roughly chopped
- 1 large cucumber, roughly chopped, plus more for garnish
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, plus more for garnish
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable stock
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Sour cream, for garnish
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend well.
- Refrigerate until chilled, then garnish with beets, cucumber and sour cream.