- 2 pounds zucchini, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus more for garnish
- 1/4 cup scallions, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup vegetable stock
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Sour cream, for garnish
- In a pan over medium heat, sauté zucchini in olive oil until slightly tender.
- Let cool slightly, then transfer to a blender. Add remaining ingredients except sour cream. Blend well, then refrigerate until chilled.
- Garnish with mint, sour cream and olive oil.