- 12 ounces farfalle
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 Persian cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1 (10 ounces) container grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 6 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup dill, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons mint, roughly chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Heat a large pot of salted water to boil. Cook pasta as directed on back of packaging. Drain well and rinse under cool water to stop the cooking.
- In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper. Toss in the cucumbers, tomatoes, feta, herbs and cooled pasta. Serve right away or refrigerate until ready to serve.