- 12 ounces elbow macaroni
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons diced pimento, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Heat a large pot of salted water to boil. Cook pasta as directed on back of packaging. Drain well and rinse under cool water to stop the cooking.
- Stir together the eggs, mayonnaise, pimento, sugar and celery in a large bowl and season with salt and pepper. Fold in the cooked pasta. Serve right away or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.