- 16g powdered gelatin (4g per juice)
- Apricots, as needed
- Sunset Juice:
- 200ml cranberry juice (Red)
- 200ml acerola cherry juice (Orange)
- 200ml apple juice (Yellow)
- 200ml grape juice (Purple)
- Calpis Jelly:
- 200ml Calpis
- 4g gelatin
- To make Calpis Jelly, add powdered gelatin to Calpis in a bowl. Microwave at 600W for 1 minute and mix well. Let chill until firm.
- Crush the Calpis jelly using a mesh strainer. .
- Pour each juice into a bowl and add powdered gelatin to each bowl. Stir.
- Microwave at 600W for about 1 minute. Stir well and refrigerate until firm.
- Remove from the refrigerator and finely crush with a fork. Transfer to a tall glass, alternating the colors with Calpis jelly and adding apricots in the middle.