- 40g plain flour
- 40g cocoa
- 150g castor sugar
- 150g butter
- 150g dark cooking chocolate
- 3 eggs
- Chocolate sauce to drizzle
- 300g white marshmallows
- Preheat a fan forced oven to 175C (340F). Spray an 8 by 8 inch square pan with non stick cooking spray and lay the bottom with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Add butter and chocolate to a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 20 seconds at a time and repeat until it becomes smooth.
- Add flour, eggs, sugar to a large mixing bowl and mix on low speed using the paddle attachment or a wooden spoon until everything is combined.
- Slowly add chocolate and butter mixture while mixing on low speed.
- Add batter to baking tin lined with baking paper. Bake for 30 min or until a pick comes out with moist crumbs.
- To make marshmallow layer add marshmallows to a large microwave safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds at a time, mixing each time until melted. To avoid a complete sticky mess, spray your spatula with a little oil spray.
- Transfer marshmallow to brownie pan and use a spatula or tablespoon to spread evenly. Again, spray your spreading device with a little oil to make sure it doesn’t stick to the marshmallow.
- Chill for 1 hour.
- Drizzle with chocolate sauce and cut into 9 squares.