- 4 to 5 puff pastry squares
- 1 cup leftover sweet potatoes
- 4 tablespoons frozen peas, thawed
- Shredded mozzarella (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place roughly 1/4 cup of sweet potatoes from the curry (don’t use the liquid) in the center of each puff pastry. Add 1 tablespoon of peas and a sprinkle of mozzarella. Grab two opposite corners and seal all edges to create a triangle shape. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Place samosas on prepared baking sheet, and seal edges once more using the tines of a fork. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes until golden and crisp.