- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 4 cups pancake mix
- ½ cup seltzer water
- 1 cup mixed berries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray a 18 x 13 “ pan with baking spray.
- Combine egg and milk in a large bowl then add pancake mix. Whisk until smooth.
- Stir in seltzer and pour batter into prepared pan.
- Drop berries evenly across batter.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean and pancake is golden and springs back when touched.
- Store extra pancakes in the freezer for easy breakfasts.