- 2 pounds yakisoba noodles, cooked
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup chopped snap peas
- 1 cup canned baby corn
- 1 large carrot, chopped
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- Sriracha, for serving
- Scallions, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and prepare a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine noodles, bell pepper, onion, snap peas, corn, and carrot.
- Toss with soy sauce and sesame oil and spread out evenly on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until vegetables are soft and cooked.
- Serve immediately and reserve remaining for easy weeknight meals.