- 2 cups white rice (easy microwavable rice)
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 cup frozen vegetables (peas, carrots)
- ½ cup diced white onion
- 8 large eggs
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- 1 scallion, sliced for topping
- Sriracha for topping
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and prepare a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine rice, soy sauce, sesame oil, frozen vegetables and onions. Arrange in an even layer on the prepared sheet pan and bake for 20-25 minutes until golden and crispy.
- Remove from oven and create 8 indentations in the rice for eggs. Bake for 10-12 minutes until set.
- Remove from the oven and top with scallions and sriracha and serve. Pack leftovers for easy weeknight meals.