- 4 cups frozen hash browns
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 10 sausage links, chopped
- 8 eggs
- Salt and pepper for tasting
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and prepare a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Arrange the hash browns in an even layer across the tray.
- Top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden.
- Remove from oven and create 8 nests for eggs.
- Drop eggs into each well and arrange sausage evenly around the tray.
- Season eggs with salt and pepper and bake for 10-12 minutes until egg whites are set.
- Remove from oven and serve.
- Pack the remaining for easy weekday breakfasts.