- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 1 pound elbow macaroni, cooked al dente
- 2 cups whole milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 4 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon dijon
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- Preheat oven to 450 and prepare a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine breadcrumbs and butter and set aside.
- Heat milk over medium low heat in a large saucepan.
- Add cream cheese and cheddar cheese and heat until melted.
- Add dijon, salt and pepper and add cooked macaroni.
- Pour onto prepared pan.
- Top with bread crumbs and bake mac and cheese for 20-25 minutes until golden and crispy.
- Remove from oven and serve.
- Pack the remaining for easy weekday meals.