- 8 large flour tortillas
- 4 cups mexican blend cheese
- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
- ½ cup diced white onion
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro, for topping
- ½ cup sour cream, for serving
- 1 cup salsa, for serving
- 1 avocado, diced for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Arrange four tortillas across the baking sheet, taking care to cover completely.
- Cover with 2 cups of cheese, then shredded chicken, onions and then the remaining cheese.
- Top with the last tortillas and brush with vegetable oil.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until tortillas are golden.
- Remove from oven and flip out onto a cutting board.
- Divide into 8 portions and top with cilantro.
- Serve with sour cream, salsa and avocado.
- Pack the remaining quesadillas for weekday meals.