- 2 bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 2 pounds frozen cooked shrimp, tails removed
- 1 packet fajita seasoning
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 8 small flour tortillas, warmed
- 2 limes for serving
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro, for serving
- Preheat oven to 450.
- In a large bowl, combine onions, peppers and shrimp with oil, lime and fajita mix. Toss until evenly coated and spread out evenly on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden and shrimp is cooked thoroughly.
- Warm tortillas and serve. Pack remaining fajitas for easy weeknight meals.