Sushi Cake Pops
With these chocolate cake pops, sushi doesn't have to end at dinner.
- 375 grams chocolate cake, crumbled
- 100 grams white chocolate chips, melted
- 65 grams whipping cream, hot
- 300 grams dark chocolate, melted
- 100 grams white chocolate, melted
- White sprinkles
- Gummies, sliced into small pieces
- Lollipop sticks
- Combine the melted white chocolate chips and whipping cream in a small bowl. Add to the chocolate cake and mix until fully combined. Shape into 15 balls, then place on a plate lined with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 15 minutes to stiffen. Reshape the cake pops into cylindrical shapes with a slight indentation on top. Return to the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Dip the lollipop sticks into the melted dark chocolate one stick at a time, then stick them into the bottom of the cakes. Return these to the fridge for 5 minutes for the chocolate to set. Dip each cake pop into the melted dark chocolate, allowing the excess chocolate to drip into the bowls. Dollop some white chocolate onto the top of the cylinders and dunk them into white sprinkles. Place the cake pops into a cake pop holder. Dollop some extra white chocolate into the center and top with some gummies to look like the filling. Enjoy!