It's packed with tuna, salmon and avocado — you know you're a sushi lover when you enjoy it by the slice.
- 500 grams seasoned sushi rice
- Salmon, sashimi-grade
- Raw tuna, sashimi-grade
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Shirasu whitebait, steamed
- Salmon roe
- 9 perilla leaves
- Wasabi mayonnaise:
- 40 grams mayonnaise
- 10 grams wasabi
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Heat sesame oil in a frying pan. Put seasoned sushi rice on top and flatten to make a pizza shape. Cook over medium heat until the bottom is crispy and golden brown.
- Once it's cooked, transfer to a serving plate and let it cool.
- Combine ingredients for the wasabi mayonnaise and spread on top of the rice.
- Arrange ingredients on top and serve with a sprinkling of sesame seeds.