- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 2 cups rice cereal
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff
- 1 package graham crackers
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- In a resealable bag, crush graham crackers until coarse; pour into a brownie pan lined with parchment paper. (Leave an extra 2 inches of paper on two sides)
- In a saucepan, combine butter, marshmallows and cocoa. Cook over medium heat, until melted; stir in rice cereal.
- Press rice cereal mixture into crushed graham crackers into a thin layer (about 1/4 inch) in the meantime, cook chocolate chips and heavy cream over a double boiler until smooth.
- Remove cereal treat mixture from pan using the extra paper. Spread a layer of marshmallow spread over the surface and cut in half, the long way.
- Pour a line of melted chocolate along the center of each piece, stopping 1/2 way before each edge.
- Using the parchment paper, carefully roll each piece.
- Cut each roll into 3/4 inch slices and serve.