- Makes one roll and 8 nigiri
- 125 grams sticky sushi rice
- 500 milliliters water
- 120 milliliters coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Fruit roll up
- Bring the water and rice to a boil in a medium saucepan. Cover, reduce the heat and simmer 15 minutes or until water is almost absorbed. Remove from heat and let stand, covered, for 15 minutes.
- Place the rice in a large bowl. Add the sugar and coconut milk, stirring gently until well combined. Cover and let stand 20 minutes.
- Divide the rice mixture in half. Using a sushi mat turn half into rolls, using fruit roll ups in place of sushi nori, and fill with kiwi and mango pieces and a sprinkling of sesame seeds.
- Use the other half for nigiri, topping with slices of fruit and lime zest.