- Cookie dough
- 1 cup frosting
- Green food coloring
- Red food coloring
- Yellow food coloring
- 6 vanilla cupcakes
- 1/2 cup syrup
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 pan brownies
- Roll out the cookie dough and cut it into sticks to make the fries. Sprinkle with sugar and bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Color part of the frosting green for the lettuce, and another part red for the ketchup.
- Color the fondant yellow, roll it out, and cut it into squares to make the cheese slices.
- Cut the cupcakes in half. Drizzle the tops with syrup and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Use a biscuit cutter to cut the brownies into circles to resemble hamburger patties.
- Assemble the hamburgers with the cheese and decorate with green and red frosting. Serve with the fries.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE