- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper chili flakes
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1/2 sliced banana
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 egg, fried
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Slice sweet potato into 1/4 inch slices, lengthwise.
- Turn your toaster to HIGH.
- Add sliced potato to the toaster and toast a minimum of two times, flipping in between for even cooking. If the sweet potato toast doesn't seem cooked all the way through or hasn't fully browned, toast a third time.
- Top one piece with mashed avocado and crushed red pepper chili flakes, the next with peanut butter, sliced banana and cinnamon, the last with fried egg and salt and pepper.