Tacos in a Bag
Hungry? Let's taco 'bout it. Whether it's Taco Tuesday or family game night, these easy tacos in a Fritos bag aim to please.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large red onion, diced
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch slurry
- 10 (1-ounce) bags Fritos Original Corn Chips
- 1 head of lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 limes, quartered
- 2 jalapeños, sliced
- 4 green onions, sliced
- In a large heavy skillet, heat oil on medium heat.
- Add onion and cook until browning.
- Add beef, chili powder, paprika, cumin and coriander, and cook until meat is browned.
- Add beef broth and cornstarch slurry.
- Continue to cook until reduced and thickened.
- To assemble tacos, add meat and desired toppings to bags of Fritos Original Corn Chips.