A rice and veggie mixture encases little pockets of eggy, cheesy goodness.
- 300 grams cooked rice
- 4 mini sausages, cut into small pieces
- 50 grams mixed vegetables
- 20 small cheese balls ( small blocks of cheese can be used )
- 15 grams butter
- 50 grams ketchup
- 1 teaspoon bouillon granules
- 3 eggs
- 50 milliliters milk
- Chopped parsley
- Melt butter in a frying pan and saute the sausages and mixed vegetables.
- Add cooked rice and seasonings.
- Saute and mix until ingredients are well combined.
- Transfer to a tray and let rice mixture cool.
- Roll into small balls, making sure they are slightly smaller than the takoyaki molds.
- Wrap them in plastic wrap.
- Combine ingredients for the omelette and mix well.
- Heat takoyaki maker to high and grease with oil.
- Pour in omelette mixture and cook for about one minute.
- Place rice balls into the half-cooked egg mixture.
- When egg mixture becomes dry, flip them over and cook until done.
- Transfer to a plate and serve with ketchup and chopped parsley.