- 4 large potatoes, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 zucchinis, cut lengthwise
- 2 yellow squash, cut lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint, to garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, divided
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Using two separate bowls, add half the seasoning to each bowl.
- In another bowl, toss the potatoes with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add one of the bowls of seasoning to the potatoes and toss again. Spread the potatoes evenly on the prepared baking sheet and roast for 15 minutes. Stir potatoes, then roast for another 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- While the potatoes are roasting, in a separate bowl, add the zucchinis and squash and coat evenly with remaining olive oil. Add second seasoning mixture to veggies and toss well. Place the veggies on the baking sheet, and squeeze fresh lime juice over the top. Place veggies in the oven and roast until just tender, about 10 minutes. Sprinkle veggies with mint and serve alongside potatoes.