- 1 large bag (2 pounds) tater tots
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cans corned beef, chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Garnish with chopped scallions and a drizzle of hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°F, and prepare a 9x9 casserole dish by greasing with butter.
- Place tots on a sheet pan and bake for 15-20 minutes until golden and crispy.
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs and cream. Stir in onion, bell pepper, corned beef hash, and 1/2 cup cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Layer tots with egg mixture and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until golden and bubbly. Serve hot.