- 1 pound Mexican chorizo, casing removed
- 1 (32 ounces) bag of frozen tater tots
- 1 1/2 cups monterey and cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 3/4 cup pico de gallo
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1 jalapeño, thinly sliced
- Sour cream to taste
- Sliced green onion to taste
- Chopped cilantro to taste
- Hot sauce to serve
- Bake tater tots according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, cook chorizo in a cast iron skillet until browned and crumbly. Set aside to sprinkle on top of the tots later.
- When the tater tots are ready, pile them into the same skillet. Top with black beans and shredded cheese. Bake in the oven at 350°F until the cheese is fully melted.
- Top with pico de gallo, olives, jalapeño, sour cream, green onions, and cilantro. Hot sauce is always a plus!