- 1 bag frozen tater tots
- 1 pound ground sausage, formed into patties
- 2 eggs
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- Bacon aioli:
- 4 strips of bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Line a waffle iron with tater tots and cook until crispy and golden brown.
- In a frying pan, cook sausage patties until browned and cooked through. Once cooked, add two pieces of cheese to each patty and allow to melt slightly. Remove to a plate to set aside.
- In the same pan, add eggs and cook sunny side up until done.
- In a small bowl, combine chopped bacon with mayo, olive oil and garlic.
- Remove tater tots from waffle iron and cut into 4 sections. Spread bacon aioli on two of the waffles. Top with sausage burger and sunny side up egg, followed by the top waffle bun.