- All-purpose flour, for work bench
- 1 package puff pastry (2 sheets), thawed
- 1 cup prepared sausage stuffing
- 1 cup turkey meat, shredded
- 1 cup homemade cranberry sauce
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll both sheets into a 10x12-inch rectangle. Set one sheet aside. Cut one sheet into 12 equal rectangles. Fill the center of each piece of pastry with about 2 tablespoons each of stuffing, turkey and cranberry sauce.
- Cut the other puff pastry sheet into 12 equal rectangles.
- In a small bowl, whisk together 2 eggs plus 2 tablespoons water. Brush edges with egg wash and top with puff pastry rectangle. Press sides together to seal. Using a fork, crimp the edges and use a knife to neatly trim the edges. Brush tops with more egg wash and score two lines in the middle of the puff pastry to allow steam to escape while baking.
- Transfer hot pockets to baking sheet and bake until puffy and golden brown, about 20 minutes. Serve warm.