- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Combine the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat the butter, white sugar and brown sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add the vanilla extract and eggs and beat until combined. Add the flour mixture and beat until just combined. Then add the chocolate chips.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough onto baking sheets lined with parchment paper. Bake at 350F for 8-10 minutes, or until the edges are golden.
- Cool on the baking sheet for 1-2 minutes, then transfer the cookies to a wire rack and cool completely.