- 1 egg white (pasteurized)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 ounces Cognac
- 3/4 ounce Grand Marnier
- Dash of simple syrup (optional)
- Splash of club soda
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the lemon juice and egg white. Shake it 20 to 30 times, until you can see the egg whites starting to froth.
- Next add cognac, Grand Marnier, simple syrup if using and ice to the cocktail shaker. Shake 20 more times, then strain into your glass of choice.
- Garnish with soda water. Add a curled orange peel if desired, and enjoy!