- 2 tablespoons baking soda
- 3 cups warm water, divided
- 3-4 drops yellow-green food coloring
- 1 tablespoon guar gum
- 2 teaspoons salt water
- 1 1/2 cups yellow-green food safe play dough
- Stir baking soda into 1 cup warm water until dissolved.
- In a large bowl, pour 2 cups warm water, then add food coloring. Next, sprinkle in guar gum and salt water. Mix well with a spatula. Slowly, add in a third of a cup of the baking soda water and mix well.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Meanwhile, mold the play dough into Yaphit. When the slime is set, pull and stretch it apart, then lay it over the dough Yaphit.
- Squish to your heart’s content.